CUPAL can be manufactured by the following dealings, because of ist microscopally thinness urged by cold moulding e.g.:
Folding, capsizing, stamping, drawing profiles, distortion.
In case of too strong increase of mechanical property because of a cold transformation, it is possible to adjust the first ability of recast by taking up a heat treatment. This heat treatment should not overstep 260 C/4h.
Techniques of Application:
- Switch gears and apparatus construction: Utilization as addition and loop-tip terminal.
- Overhead construction: Wrap or hullformed inlay in clamp
- Advantages of CUPAL: Because of the low specific gravity it follows the advantages of accelerated masses e.g. for switchkeys. To reach a conductivity adequate to the copper only thin with copper super imposed layers are necessary, because of the skin effect, produced by high frequent current. So CUPAL is applied in condensers and construction parts in transmitter and receiver constructions.
Delivery Program of CUPAL
Elektro-Cupal-sheet 70/30 (70% AL, 30% CU), soft
|0,5 x 500 x 2000 mm||ca. 2,25 kg|
|1,0 x 500 x 2000 mm||ca. 4,40 kg|
|1,5 x 500 x 2000 mm||ca. 6,70 kg|
|2,0 x 500 x 2000 mm||ca. 9,00 kg|
Mechanical Characteristics, Bearing Surface Thickness:
- AL 30-40 HV 0,2 bzw. 30-40 HB 2,5/62,5
- CU 50-70 HV 0,2 bzw. 50-70 HB 2,5/62,5
Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Specific Electrical Conductivity||m/(Ohm*mm2)||41,9|
|Specific Electrical Resistance||Ohm*mm2/m||0,0239|
|Required cross section towards Cu||1,41|
|Required cross section towards Al||0,906|
|Lin. Thermal Expansion Coefficient||10-6/K||21,8|
|Modulus of Elasticity||kN/mm2||81|
Material Number. 3.0255 according to DIN 17007
Alloy 1050A according to Int.Reg.Record
Material Number. 2.0065 after DIN 1787
CU / a1 according to NFA 53-100
- Product Forms: Sheets
- Edge Forms: Cutted edge (GK)
- Surface type: Millfinish, bright, brushed, satined, isotropic (EDT)